We work from anywhere, the only thing you need is a laptop and high-speed internet connection. Our team is currently located in the U.S and El Salvador, but we’re always looking to grow, our goal is to be a global company and we’d love you to be a part of it.
At Gray Group International, we believe experts continue to learn every day. From day one you’ll be challenged to continue to grow in your expertise. We are a company where we keep each other accountable and we love to grow individually and as a team.
Being a remote team doesn’t mean we don’t talk to each other. We have created a fun and friendly work environment through communication tools with non-work channels for topics such as #music #movies and #coolvideos! We host group gatherings so we bond as a team not only virtually but face-to-face as well.
We’re a Holacracy, which means we’re a leaderful organization. We encourage each of our team members to use Gray Group International as a way to accomplish their personal and professional goals. From day one you’ll be introduced to Holacracy so we can all work together to remain a powerful and leaderful organization.
Our hiring process is holistic. We do our best to measure each one of the competencies you’ll be using on a daily basis to make sure we are a fit for each other. Below you will find our hiring process laid out step by step.
1. Pre-screening interview: This is an overview of who you are as a person, as a professional and as an applicant to Gray Group International. You can expect this call to be short and very concise.
If you made it through the pre-screening interview, you will then receive an email including a form that allows us to get to know you better as a person and as a professional wanting to work with us, along with a couple of other requirements.
We review your answers and that might take us up to 3 days. After that, if we see you may be a fit, you’ll be offered to continue with the process.
2. Strategic Agility: We will interview your ability to be one step ahead of the client and the market.3. Culture Fit: We will dig into your values to make sure they align with ours and also make sure you will have a great time with us.
4. Technical Knowledge: We will interview your knowledge around several tools that we use and how much experience you have with these.
5. Professional Fit: We will make sure the position you are applying for is a fit for your experience and talents.
6. Final interview: Our CEO will personally meet with you to talk about your reasons to apply to join Gray Group International.
If the process goes well, you will then be invited to proceed with the last step of the process:
7. Trial week: This week is the most challenging part of our hiring process. You will be asked to join us for one week to test out everything we learned from you during the interviews. You will be required to work during our business hours and you will be expected to complete one major project during this week
This process has been designed to get a holistic knowledge about you and make sure you are tested to give your maximum potential.
Do you dare to take the challenge?