As a Videographer, you'll be responsible for capturing high quality and attractive images for film or TV broadcasting. You’ll be an integral part of our mission to spread information and striking visuals to the world. The Cinematographer will work closely with the creative team and act as a visual storyteller, creating footage that will help compellingly tell our client's stories. You'll be responsible for assisting in the development of shots and sequences and monitoring all camera equipment during shoots. You'll also be tasked with ensuring image quality standards are met throughout each project's production schedule.
What’s in it for you?
- Starting Salary: $50,000
- Helping shape a fast-growing startup as a founding member
- Inspired colleagues from around the globe
- On-hire Internal Partners start with 8 days paid time off + 8 days unpaid time off
- Eligible Internal Partners can use PTO for vacation, holiday, illness, injury, or personal business
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly Certification Week
- Monthly Paid Team Lunch
- Macbook provided
- All production equipment will be provided
In this role, you’ll be:
- Operating camera equipment to obtain accurate and professional images
- Working with directors and other crew members to decide on camera angles and lighting
- Providing practical and creative input to scene planning
- Selecting, assembling, and positioning equipment (cameras, stands, software etc.)
- Resolve technical or practical issues
- Edit footage as needed
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission to To radically improve how human beings exist by helping humankind advance in the digital age.
- You believe in our ability to build the best place for people, Create the largest company in the universe, and do as much good as possible.
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You have a strong business acumen with a high degree of integrity and ethics
- You're looking for a fast-paced, expansive and exciting environment
- You like to be challenged and pushed
- You have a desire to be a part of an organization full of leaders
Our ideal candidate has:
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to use lighting, composition, and color to create the desired effect
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, and DaVinci Resolve.
- Proven experience as a camera operator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience operating relevant equipment (cameras, stands, software, etc.)
- Ability to understand follow camera scripts
- Ability to think and act quickly
- Physical strength to carry heavy equipment and stamina