As a member of the sales team, a sales assistant's responsibilities include compiling a daily list of sales leads and delegating them to the sales department. The sales assistant also develops and monitors performance indicators for team members, manages sales tracking tools, and compiles relevant reports.
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing startup as a founding member
- Inspired colleagues from around the globe
- Eligible Internal Partners can use PTO for vacation, holiday, illness, injury, or personal business.
- On-hire Internal Partners start with 8 paid time off + 8 unpaid time off.
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly Certification Week
- Monthly Paid Team Lunch
In this role, you’ll be:
- Provide support in scheduling meetings and sales appointments.
- Compiling a daily list of sales leads, delegating leads to the sales department, and providing sales data and guides to the sales department.
- Developing and monitoring performance indicators for sales and staff members, managing sales tracking tools, and compiling reports.
- Recording sales trends and liaising with account managers to develop sales strategies.
- Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information and maintaining an organized and accessible filing system.
- Handling sales administrative duties for the company and its executives and management teams.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission to To radically improve how human beings exist by helping humankind advance in the digital age.
- You believe in our ability to build the best place for people, Create the largest company in the universe, and do as much good as possible.
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You have a strong business acumen with a high degree of integrity and ethics
- You're looking for a fast-paced, expansive and exciting environment
- You like to be challenged and pushed
- You have a desire to be a part of an organization full of leaders
Our ideal candidate has:
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills
- Led sales teams in a fast-paced SaaS or technology-based environment
- Experience working in a fast-growing startup company
- Proven ability to communicate, present, and influencer
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills