As a Marketing Specialist, you'll be responsible for keeping your eyes on the latest marketing trends and working with clients to create advertising campaigns, pricing strategies based on demographic data, and targeting specific customer demographics. This role requires you to keep up-to-date on the latest industry trends and understand how to use data to determine the best approach for a company's marketing strategy. You must also be able to work with a wide range of clients, from small businesses to large corporations.
What’s in it for you?
- Starting Salary: $65,000
- Helping shape a fast-growing startup as a founding member
- Inspired colleagues from around the globe
- On-hire Internal Partners start with 8 days paid time off + 8 days unpaid time off.
- Eligible Internal Partners can use PTO for vacation, holiday, illness, injury, or personal business
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly Certification Week
- Monthly Paid Team Lunch
In this role, you’ll be:
- Auditing on current content efforts.
- Identifying which content efforts will be developed.
- Identifying channels for the best delivery of content.
- Identifying content clusters and pillar pages.
- Managing communication with external writers.
- Comparing findings to digital marketing best practices.
- Providing written content for all advertising purposes.
- Researching clients, their competitors, and the target audience.
- Updating and amending campaigns according to feedback.
- Creating reports to inform partners on the performance of assets.
- Looking for third-party support for areas such as writing, design, photography or every other need a partner has.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission to To radically improve how human beings exist by helping humankind advance in the digital age.
- You believe in our ability to build the best place for people, Create the largest company in the universe, and do as much good as possible.
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You have a strong business acumen with a high degree of integrity and ethics
- You're looking for a fast-paced, expansive and exciting environment
- You like to be challenged and pushed
- You have a desire to be a part of an organization full of leaders
Our ideal candidate has:
- Previous experience in market research or other related fields
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- In-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates.
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools.
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- 1+ year work experience with Google Ads
- 1+ year work experience.