Head of Service
As the Head of Service, you will oversee initiatives, protocols, and policies related to customer service and partner success. You will be responsible for guiding and directing the overall direction of Growth Pods, ensuring they are aligned with the overall mission and vision of the company, thus ensuring that our services align with those of our customers and customers’ needs. This role is based upon building and fostering healthy working relationships internally and externally that will drive revenue and positive customer experiences.
What’s in it for you?
- Starting Salary: $90,000
- Helping shape a fast-growing startup as a founding member
- Inspired colleagues from around the globe
- On-hire Internal Partners start with 8 days paid time off + 8 days unpaid time off
- Eligible Internal Partners can use PTO for vacation, holiday, illness, injury, or personal business
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly Certification Week
- Monthly Paid Team Lunch
- MacBook will be provided
- Desktop monitor will be provided
In this role, you’ll be:
- Building, leading and managing a teams dedicated to customer success and responsible for realizing maximum business value from the customers across their lifecycle
- Engaging and innovating with other departments across the business as well as implementing a customer-centric strategy in the whole organization by influencing the leaders of other circles.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in terms of processes and procedures related to Service
- Developing strategic procedures for service delivery
- Establishing direction and initiatives for service operations
- Coordinating marketing, sales, service, people, and technology efforts to boost brand awareness
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission to To radically improve how human beings exist by helping humankind advance in the digital age.
- You believe in our ability to build the best place for people, Create the largest company in the universe, and do as much good as possible.
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You have a strong business acumen with a high degree of integrity and ethics
- You're looking for a fast-paced, expansive and exciting environment
- You like to be challenged and pushed
- You have a desire to be a part of an organization full of leaders
Our ideal candidate has:
- Solid knowledge of web analytics
- Experience with CRM Software
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Experience in managing a diverse group and training each according to company standard