As an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks related to clerical, admin, and organizational efforts. The Executive Assistant will assist with travel arrangements, provide support on special projects and initiatives, write reports, conduct research as needed, track expenses, maintain records of activities related to each executive's team members (including travel plans), as well as maintain other administrative duties associated with the position. You will prioritize emails and phone calls, arrange meetings and business events, and manage documents and other important information.
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing startup as a founding member
- Inspired colleagues from around the globe
- Eligible Internal Partners can use PTO for vacation, holiday, illness, injury, or personal business.
- On-hire Internal Partners start with 8 paid time off + 8 unpaid time off.
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly Certification Week
- Monthly Paid Team Lunch
- MacBook will be provided
In this role, you’ll be:
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Arrange for executive travel, including booking flights and hotels
- Managing calendars and communications for key executives
- Prioritizing emails and phone calls from clients and other executives
- Managing day-to-day communication between executives and other departments within the company
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission to To radically improve how human beings exist by helping humankind advance in the digital age.
- You believe in our ability to build the best place for people, Create the largest company in the universe, and do as much good as possible.
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You have a strong business acumen with a high degree of integrity and ethics
- You're looking for a fast-paced, expansive and exciting environment
- You like to be challenged and pushed
- You have a desire to be a part of an organization full of leaders
Our ideal candidate has:
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organized
- Excellent time management skills
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
- Can work well under pressure
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once while maintaining focus on high priority items first (prioritizing efficiently)