As a Growth Analyst, you will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data across the business to make informed decisions or assist other team members and leadership in making sound decisions. You will also be required to work with other departments such as marketing, sales, and operations to ensure that we have the right data at the right time.
What’s in it for you?
- Starting Salary: $55,000
- Helping shape a fast-growing startup as a founding member
- Inspired colleagues from around the globe
- On-hire Internal Partners start with 8 days paid time off + 8 days unpaid time off
- Eligible Internal Partners can use PTO for vacation, holiday, illness, injury, or personal business
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly Certification Week
- Monthly Paid Team Lunch
- MacBook will be provided
- Access to top-of-the-line production equipment
In this role, you’ll be:
- Collecting and analyzing data from various sources, including internal databases and external data sources like Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, etc.
- Using this data to determine which channels are most effective for driving growth in real-time, as well as long-term strategies for increasing traffic through these channels.
- Reporting on progress made towards your objectives weekly so we can adjust our efforts accordingly if necessary.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission to To radically improve how human beings exist by helping humankind advance in the digital age.
- You believe in our ability to build the best place for people, Create the largest company in the universe, and do as much good as possible.
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You're looking for a fast-paced, expansive and exciting environment
- You like to be challenged and pushed
- You have a desire to be a part of an organization full of leaders
Our ideal candidate has:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Enjoys solving problems through use of data analysis techniques
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment where priorities shift quickly based on new information received from customers or partners.
- Experience with Google Analytics